Frontier Labourers for Christ is committed to being good stewards of all the resources entrusted to us by individual donors, churches, and foundations.
The land and buildings we own are completely debt-free.
- The majority of funds donated through FLC USA’s 501c3 (IRS Tax ID# 58-1495078) goes toward the work in Thailand and Burma to fund Outreach, Education, and Development projects.
- There are some minimal administrative expenses and media material in the USA.
- All of the Board members are volunteers who give their time, resources, and financial contributions to advance the mission and purpose of FLC.
- The Board is dedicated to ensure that all designated funds are used as the donors allocate, that our leadership and legal structure adheres to the laws of the United States and Thailand, and we seek to avoid conflicts of interest in all areas of operation.
- FLC pays for an annual compilation review (link to pdf of compilation) of our finances by the independent accounting firm, Capin Crouse LLP.
- FLC is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA).